Monday, December 18, 2006

No more Cannes, indeed



Yes, I'm in Florence... Trying to complete the preparation for this incoming Thursday.

Stef's parents will stay also for dinner, and along Sergio and Anna (my stepmother and stepfather) we will celebrate after the second Master Degree.

I'm exhausted, but the weekend in Lodi was lovely. I won 5 prizes out of the Rotary Clob "Adda Lodigiano"'s Xmas dinner (also some Thun stuff, which I love a lot), and had relaxing and sweet time with Stef and the friends.

We have decided then that we won't go at Cannes and Montecarlo for New Year's Eve, we prefer to renew the mountain tradition along Orni, Sara, Nadia and Della. We will go to France in 2007, instead. This is fixed up already :)

I'm unnaturally relaxed. I've decided with Stef to keep next year safe from volunteer things, charity, philantrophia and demanding stuff.

Next year is gonna be just me and him, friends and family. All the rest, in the end, never counts truly. And moreover, it distresses me in a way that 'm not ready anymore to pay.

Have all fun, I'll write again prolly after Xmas. (Do you like the new style? It's gonna be applied also at the new Italian blog version, and at the new Gallimel's web door I am ready to build in 2007 :) ) Hugs!!

No comments: