Friday, September 17, 2004

Hopefully incoming... the lovey/sexy weekend ;)


The copy of Davide of Michelangelo you see at Piazzale Michelangelo.

Okay... I should be used to distance.
I should, oh... I have been away from the object of my love ALWAYS in my life...
Years passed imagining meetings for days, weeks.. sometimes even months...
a figure that I loved shaped in my heart, creating sweet ghosts in front of my desiring eyes.
So what's up then? after all this is just temporary...
I am only temporarily back in Florence...
But now.. WE USE TO LIVE TOGETHER.
We've done that for almost one year... now to miss my Lord is terrible.
I am like i never really got any "training" at standing distances and missing.
Oh well.. in some hours he comes.
We'll pass the weekend with our Florence friends... going with Ila and Massy in the countryside to pick up some Chianti... then goin with them and Fra and Vale at Chiara and Marco's new house... then well.
Well... can I write it down?
Sure I can.
I guess as we're gonna step back in my parental house tomorrow evening, we'll just lock up in our room and... start the amazing sexual battle ;)
I have to recuperate more than two weeks of abstinence and I don't like abstinence ;) He knows, I bet he's very happy knowing what I am preparing ;)
Then on Sunday, I'll be back up with him in the North for one week entirely.
I just can't wait ;)
Gotta use one week to have all the lovely gifts of love and sex to keep me warm (and to keep him so) for the subsequent three weeks again ;)
Okay okay.. stop web now.
Two days of break-out. From here.
You can guess what will substitute typing, of course.
Call me mad... ;)
Bye, a lovey/sexy weekend to you all :)

No comments: